Due to the high demand of our Privacy Workshop Series last year, we have held the series again this year. In addition to our own privacy experts, we have joined forces with privacy experts from the Department of Commerce too!
The topics include: EU GDPR, EU – US Privacy Shield Framework, and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Specifically, the speakers dive into: Data Mapping, Records of Processing, DPIA / PIA Management, International Data Transfer, Individual Rights / Data Subjects Access Rights Management, Consent Management, and Compliance Reporting. The workshops are designed to help businesses achieve, demonstrate, and manage ongoing compliance for the EU GDPR and other regulations and frameworks, including Privacy Shield and CCPA.
The workshops are incredibly valuable, offered for free and provide informative guidance, peer discussions, and practical solutions on how to operationalize privacy program management, along with examples of how companies are using privacy technology tools to help automate compliance.
The Department of Commerce participants include:
- Michelle Sylvester-Jose – Acting Director, Global Data Policy, U.S. International Trade Administration
- Andrew Steele – Policy Advisor & Administrator, Privacy Shield Team, U.S. International Trade Administration
- Andres Lahiguera – International Trade Specialist, Privacy Shield Team, U.S. International Trade Administration
TrustArc Workshop Schedule
- Boston – November 7, 2018
- Washington, D.C. – November 8, 2018
- New York City – November 14, 2018
To sign up for one of these workshops, request a seat now!