TrustArc GDPR Privacy Workshop
Boston, New York, Chicago & Washington DC
The GDPR Privacy Workshops are free events that feature informative guidance, peer discussions and practical solutions to achieve GDPR compliance.
Topics discussed will include Data Mapping, Records of Processing Activities, Article 30 Reports, DPIAs / PIAs, Article 35 Reports, Individual Rights Management, GDPR HR Data Considerations, and GDPR Technology Solution & Tool Demonstrations.
> Reserve your seat to a March GDPR Privacy Workshop today
Appointing and Supporting the DPO role. What Tools do you Need?
March 14 @ 9AM PT / 12PM ET / 5PM GMT
One of the most common concerns among companies preparing for the GDPR is how to address the Data Protection Officer (DPO) requirements. Do I need a DPO? Do they have to be based in Europe? Can they also be the Chief Privacy Officer?
The webinar will provide guidance on how to address Article 37 as well as:
- Review GDPR requirements
- Receive guidance on how to address Article 37
- Hear commentary from DPOs as to how they plan to provide the role and the tools they need to be successful
> Register here
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross-Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) Discussion
The APEC CBPR Framework has become the model for ensuring interopaberaiblity across privacy regimes. Over the past year, more APEC economies, such as South Korea, Australia, and Singapore, have announced participation in the framework enhancing the ability for companies to seamlessy move data across borders. Join us for a discussion with APEC leaders and industry representatives to better understand how the framework works and the benefits it provides to both companies and countries that participate and adopt its principles.
TrustArc will be co-sponsoring the event.
> Learn more here
IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2018
The world’s premier privacy and data protection conference focuses on international topics, policy and strategy. Recognized as a leading forum for discussion, the Summit features expert speakers and top regulators, and delivers unmatched education and networking opportunities.
Stop by TrustArc Booth #12 to say hi or attend one of the sessions we’re speaking on:
- TrustArc James Koons will be speaking on a panel alongside representatives from IBM, HCL Technologies & IAPP on “Operationalizing Privacy Tech: A Practitioner’s Perspective” on 3/27 at 2pm
- TrustArc Janalyn Schreiber will be speaking at the Little Big Stage session “Follow the Data: Best Practices & Tips on Meeting GDPR Article 30 Requirements” on 3/27 at 3:55pm
- TrustArc Hilary Wandall will be speaking on a panel alongside representatives from UK ICO, IAF and Bristows on “Demonstrating Responsible Use Through Legitimate Interests” on 3/28 at 9:30am
> Learn more here