If you were at IAPP’s Privacy Security Risk conference last week in San Jose, then you enjoyed presentations from keynote speakers ranging from Gerhard Eschelbeck, VP of Security and Privacy at Google to Monica Lewinsky, Social Activist and Writer. The daily sessions gave you both high level overviews and practical tips for dealing with GDPR, Privacy Shield, and cybersecurity challenges.
If you didn’t attend, our experts at TRUSTe are here to help direct you to resources that can help. We’ve been working extremely hard over the past few months to develop solutions and put together teams that will help your company adapt to the ever-changing privacy landscape. Specifically, our new developments include:
- Data Inventory 2.0: Our expert consulting team leverages our powerful technology to assess, inventory, and map the data your company collects. Your team is given a searchable, sustainable, and secure repository to conduct ongoing compliance and risk management.
- Assessment Manager 3.0: This powerful solution will make conducting privacy and data protection risk assessments streamlined and cost effective. Depending upon your company’s needs, you may choose from self-service or TRUSTe Managed Service options.
- Consulting Team: We have 10+ consultants across four continents, who have extensive privacy and industry experience covering the globe.
- Legal, Policy & Regulatory Team: Former Merck attorney and CPO Hilary Wandall leads this team that has over 45 years of experience. They have built maturing privacy programs, driven regulatory interoperability, and operationalized privacy technology solutions.
- EU Privacy Shield Solutions: Powered by our TRUSTe Assessment Manager technology, our TRUSTe Global Privacy Services team can help navigate you through the compliance process.
- GDPR Solutions: TRUSTe has developed a four step path to compliance, with tailored solutions for each step of the way.
- GDPR Readiness Assessment: Developed in partnership with the IAPP, our team helps your company distill where you fall short of GDPR compliance, and what you need to do to become compliant.
If you would like to speak to our team for help finding which solutions can benefit your company, contact us.