Today, registration opens for “EU Data Protection 2015 – Regulation Meets Innovation,” which will take place in San Francisco on Dec. 8. Check out details on the new event website and book your seat today at www.truste.com/eudatap.
The conference brings together thought leaders in privacy, security and regulation to address the changes in the proposed European General Data Protection Regulation and the business impact. The proposed Regulation represents the most significant development in global data protection law in the last 20 years.
The event is timed to coincide with the conclusion of the negotiations of the EU GDPR. It will take place at Bespoke, in downtown San Francisco, from 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- John Bowman, Senior Principal, Promontory & Former UK Negotiator for EU GDPR
- Dennis Dayman, Chief Privacy & Security Officer, Return Path
- Josh Harris, Director of Policy, TRUSTe
- Barbara Lawler, Chief Privacy Officer, Intuit
- Phil Lee, Partner & Head of US Officer, Fieldfisher
- Robert Stankey, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine,
- Christian Wiese Svanberg, Attorney-at-Law, Plesner, & Former Danish Negotiator for EU GDPR
- Hilary Wandall, AVP Compliance & Chief Privacy Officer, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Tom Widgery, Director of Privacy and Information Security Governance, SVB Financial Group
- Jack Yang, Associate General Counsel, Vice President, Head of Data Use and Privacy, Visa Inc.
Thank you to our launch sponsors and partners Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, National Cyber Security Alliance, Online Trust Alliance and Trunomi.
If you’re interested in speaking or sponsoring this event, please contact Eleanor@truste.com.