With data privacy increasingly in the public eye, businesses have a strong incentive to get their privacy programs in order. However, privacy professionals are currently struggling to stay on top of the complicated and constantly evolving privacy landscape.
TRUSTe today announced the fall/winter lineup of the Privacy Insight Series, a set of six live webinars featuring renowned privacy speakers and the newest research and insights into key trends impacting data privacy management in 2015. The new schedule of events will build upon the early success of the series, which debuted in January 2015 with 12 live events. The fall/winter schedule will feature the following live webinars:
- August 13: How Good Privacy Practices Can Help Prepare for a Data Breach
- September 16: What Does the Proposed EU Regulation Mean for Businesses?
- September 24: Building an Effective Privacy Program – Six Practical Steps
- October 15: Five Top Things the CISO Needs to Know about Data Privacy
- November 12: Practical Vendor Management to Minimize Privacy Compliance Risks
- December 9: Future of US-EU Safe Harbor – Solutions for Cross-Border Data Transfers
The series kicks off tomorrow with the webinar “How Good Privacy Practices Can Help Prepare for a Data Breach” with speakers Larry Ponemon, Chairman & Founder, Ponemon Institute, Joanne Furtsch, Director of Product Policy, TRUSTe, and Mary Westberg, Senior Compliance Paralegal, SanDisk Corporation.
To register for any of the webinars in the series, visit www.truste.com/insightseries.